- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sheraton Society Hill
At a Glance
- pleasant, airy lobby
- choice of two restaurants and a bar on premises
- within walking distance of Old City nightlife, but not bothered by its noise at night
- $10 shuttle available to airport
- can be a bit of a walk to Old City attractions
- fee for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Society Hill Review
Convenient to downtown sights, this Colonial-style building is two blocks from Penn's Landing, three blocks from Head House Square, and four blocks from Independence Hall. Framed by archways, the pleasant atrium lobby is flooded with natural light and features a comfortable lounge area surrounding a soothing water wall. Guest rooms, completely renovated in 2011, are done in light earth tones and have enormous work desks and leather chairs. The fourth-floor rooms facing east toward the Delaware River have the best views. The glass ceiling over the indoor pool provides an outdoor feel year-round. A Starbucks is in the lobby, and in-room coffeemakers feature the popular brand. Taste, the hotel's sleek new restaurant, serves tapas-style dishes as well as American fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more