- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Omni Hotel at Independence Park
At a Glance
- excellent location for historic touring and Old City revelry
- boutique feel
- good service
- nice views
- known to offer good sale rates
- some rooms can get noisy at night from proximity to nightlife
Check Rates from our Partners
Omni Hotel at Independence Park Review
An ornate fireplace dominates the breathtaking marble lobby of this towering hotel in the historic district. Enjoy cocktails in the adjoining lounge. The spacious rooms, many of which overlook bustling Old City, have free wireless Internet, basic traditional furniture, flat-screen televisions, and sofas. All are decorated in clean whites, deep blues, and cream colors. Bathrooms have large marble baths and lighted makeup mirrors. Upon check-in, children are greeted with a "sensational kids" gift bag (which itself turns into a nifty little backpack) with toys; they're also treated to complimentary cookies and milk. This is a pleasant base for visiting the nearby art galleries and cafés, as well as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and other sights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more