- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel
At a Glance
- free snacks and wine
- intimate boutique hotel near restaurants, nightlife, and tourist attractions
- can be noisy at night
- some rooms have views of brick walls
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel Review
Surrounded by key historic sites as well as many nightlife options, this five-story Best Western hotel is within walking distance of just about everything you need. Built in 1856, it has been run as a hotel since 1988. The high-ceiling guest rooms have a few period touches; some also have modern conveniences like docks for your MP3 player. Deluxe rooms have parlors and king-size beds. Complimentary continental breakfast is served in a glass atrium, and afternoon tea and freshly baked cookies are available in the lobby. A complimentary wine and cheese reception is held every Wednesday at 5:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more