- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown
At a Glance
- good location between Art Museum and convention center
- clean contemporary rooms
- large convention crowds
- long waits to check in and out
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Review
Although it's a popular convention hotel, this hotel also caters to both business and leisure travelers. Rooms, decorated in beige and dark blue, feature oversize desks, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Starbuck's coffee. The hotel also features an indoor pool and a business center with six spacious work stations. Phillips Seafood offers upscale dishes as well as more casual fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more