- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
At a Glance
- excellent service
- comfy beds
- good pool
- 24-hour room service
- be sure to dress up for the on-site restaurant and bar
- some rooms are smaller than those of some of its luxury competitors
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia Review
On the outskirts of the finance district, this landmark is within walking distance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the department stores along Walnut Street. Furnishings are in a formal traditional style. The staff indulges you (with in-room exercise equipment and hypoallergenic pillows, upon request), your children (with a "bedside snack" at bedtime), and your pet (with fresh-baked dog biscuits and bottled water served in a silver bowl). Other amenities include complimentary limousine service within Center City. Rooms on the hotel's north side offer the best views of the Greek Revival public library and family court, Logan Circle, and the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul. Fountain Restaurant is one of the best in town, and the Swann Lounge is lively at cocktail time. On-site laundry service is available 24 hours a day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more