- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Best Western Center City
At a Glance
- affordable option near Art Museum area
- free parking
- long walk to most Center City destinations
- not within walking distance of Old City historical attractions
- immediate surroundings can be desolate at night
- some guests say it's not very clean and needs updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Center City Review
Close to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rodin Museum, this affordable hotel is perfect for art lovers. Recently renovated rooms come with all the basics, including coffeemakers, ironing boards, and spacious work areas. An outdoor pool is available in the summer. The best views are from rooms facing south toward the downtown skyline. Free parking is a big plus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more