- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Inside this funky little bungalow are an open kitchen, tables crammed together, and old Parisian posters lining the walls. Outside, the garden and outdoor seating area provide an extremely pleasant spot in good weather. The seasonal menu may include peppercorn-crusted strip steak with black-truffle potatoes or grilled salmon with lemongrass-cardamom couscous. For an imaginative vegetarian choice, try the jerk tofu with roasted plantains. Lunch consists of salads and sandwiches geared toward working folks, with a few interesting exceptions like the orange-chipotle chicken tacos with mango-jicama relish. Bring your own champagne to the fantastic Sunday brunch to mix up into mimosas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more