- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Homewood Suites Philadelphia City Avenue
At a Glance
- fresh, new feel
- nice option for an extended stay
- free breakfast and dinner and other novel amenities
- nice view of the city skyline
- like other City Ave. properties, it'll take a cab ride to reach downtown attractions
- interesting amenities such as grocery shopping might not be necessary for the casual traveler
Check Rates from our Partners
Homewood Suites Philadelphia City Avenue Review
For an extended business trip, this hotel might be your best bet. Built adjacent to the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue, this all-suites hotel shares its neighbor's restaurant and bar but stands apart with its in-room comforts, including fully stocked kitchens with marble countertops. Too busy to go shopping? Give the staff a shopping list and they'll deliver your order to your room. A complimentary hot breakfast and light dinner are served Monday through Thursday, and complimentary beer and wine are served in the evening Monday through Thursday. Rooms get ample natural light and most offer a tranquil view of the Philadelphia skyline 5 mi away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more