- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Rotunda and the 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
The Rotunda and the 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge Review
Under the soaring, 140-foot-high rotunda of this former bank building, refashioned as the Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia, is an elegant lobby bar with marble floors and overstuffed couches—a gracious spot to have a before- or after-dinner cocktail or indulge in a decadent dessert. Just off the lobby is the handsome 10 Arts Lounge, a smaller restaurant/bar, opened by celebrity chef Eric Ripert, that specializes in light fare and cocktails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more