- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ernesto's 1521 Cafe
Ernesto's 1521 Cafe Review
A devoted clientele has helped transform this simple café into a sophisticated bistro. The location across from the Kimmel Center hasn't hurt, either. The food is creative, with hints of French and other cuisines mingling with the standard Italian flavors. The fried calamari, for example, is served with mango chutney. The vegetable Napoleon satisfies vegetarians; carnivores might prefer the chicken osso buco served with polenta or the seafood cioppino. Desserts made by the owner's mother, Livia, are outstanding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more