- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ernesto's 1521 Cafe
Ernesto's 1521 Cafe Review
A devoted clientele has helped transform this simple café into a sophisticated bistro. The location across from the Kimmel Center hasn't hurt, either. The food is creative, with hints of French and other cuisines mingling with the standard Italian flavors. The fried calamari, for example, is served with mango chutney. The vegetable Napoleon satisfies vegetarians; carnivores might prefer the chicken osso buco served with polenta or the seafood cioppino. Desserts made by the owner's mother, Livia, are outstanding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more