- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Friday Saturday Sunday
Friday Saturday Sunday Review
This neighborhood favorite was a player in Philadelphia's 1970s restaurant renaissance, and though the menu (like the decor) is somewhat dated, the finished product is generally pleasing. Entrées are simple compared with today's inventive fusion cuisines—grilled tuna steak, chicken Dijon, filet mignon—but will nonetheless leave you feeling satisfied. The restaurant is known (and loved) for charging just $10 above cost for wine, and for having excellent banquettes for serious canoodling. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hey there my Philly friends! Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more