- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Lupe Review
This little place is only a few blocks from the Italian Market and is adjacent to the famous Pat's and Geno's cheesesteakeries, but it couldn't be more authentic in its Mexican flavors. The proof of its authenticity: local Mexican-American families dine here on weekends. Hand-pressed tortillas cradle ingredients that are surprising for street food—huitlacoche (Mexican corn truffle), pickled pumpkin blossoms, salty queso fresco, and roasted slow-cooked goat. Try the enchiladas suizas, which drip with genuine Mexican cheese.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more