- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Stunningly expensive dishes created by celebrity chef Masaharu Morimoto (of the Food Network's Iron Chef) are served in an elegant, slightly futuristic setting. White plastic tables and benches glow beneath multi-colored lights; the ceiling is undulating bamboo. Omakase (tasting menus), $40–$80 at lunch and $80–$120 at dinner, are well worth the expense, as is the sushi, sliced with special knives Morimoto has handcrafted in Japan. Authentic and creative à la carte dishes include toro (tuna) with caviar and wasabi and tempura with Gorgonzola sauce. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more