- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City
At a Glance
- large rooms
- great views
- good bargain compared to neighbors
- can get noisy
- often a wait for the elevators
- short driveway can make for chaotic check-in/out
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City Review
On Logan Square, this hotel puts you within walking distance of Boathouse Row. Suites have separate living rooms with sofa beds, dining areas, and private balconies, many with stunning views of nearby Fairmount Park. Business suites have spacious desks with ergonomic chairs. A hot breakfast is served every morning at an adjacent T.G.I. Friday's, but it can be chaotic; there is a more relaxing evening reception—with complimentary full bar and light snacks daily from 5:30 to 7:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more