- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- affordable, bare-bones option for Center City
- feels congested
- neighborhood can seem desolate at night
- dominated by convention-goers
Check Rates from our Partners
On the edge of Chinatown, this small hotel has a location as good as many other downtown hotels but charges much less. There's not much in the way of amenities, but the bare-bones accommodations are fine for a brief stay. Rooms are done in a coffee-and-beige color scheme and have small bathrooms (a separate sink and mirror are in the bedroom). All rooms have work areas with complimentary wireless access. A skylight from the fourth-story ceiling floods the corridors with natural light.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more