- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
At a Glance
- excellent value for convention center events
- friendly service
- immediate surroundings can be dreary at night
- not much nightlife within walking distance
Check Rates from our Partners
Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center Review
This hotel bills itself as the "best value hotel in Center City" and backs it up with a gym, business center, and, weather permitting, complimentary breakfast on a patio facing 13th Street. Rooms have full-length mirrors and spacious bathrooms with long marble countertops. The hotel is a short walk away from the Convention Center, Reading Terminal Market, and Chinatown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more