- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Marriott Residence Inn
At a Glance
- centrally located
- novel amenities
- nice option for families
- pricey parking
- central location makes it hard to drop off and pick your car
Check Rates from our Partners
Marriott Residence Inn Review
Originally the Market Street National Bank, this building from the 1920s has a beautifully restored Art Deco facade. (The rooms remain mostly Marriott.) You can choose between studios or one- or two-bedroom suites; all have full kitchens, living rooms, and work areas. Novel amenities include grocery shopping (the staff will pick up items for you), complimentary wireless internet and complimentary dinner Monday through Thursday. The second floor features a redesigned bar and comfortable seating areas that each surround a flat-screen TV, like a living room. The hotel is a big hit with families with small children. Across from City Hall, this hotel is close to all major downtown destinations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more