- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Marriott Residence Inn
At a Glance
- centrally located
- novel amenities
- nice option for families
- pricey parking
- central location makes it hard to drop off and pick your car
Check Rates from our Partners
Marriott Residence Inn Review
Originally the Market Street National Bank, this building from the 1920s has a beautifully restored Art Deco facade. (The rooms remain mostly Marriott.) You can choose between studios or one- or two-bedroom suites; all have full kitchens, living rooms, and work areas. Novel amenities include grocery shopping (the staff will pick up items for you), complimentary wireless internet and complimentary dinner Monday through Thursday. The second floor features a redesigned bar and comfortable seating areas that each surround a flat-screen TV, like a living room. The hotel is a big hit with families with small children. Across from City Hall, this hotel is close to all major downtown destinations.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Does any one know of any St Lucia Day events for this year scheduled around December 13?
In searching the web, it seems as though many have already occurred, which doesn't help. Is it true that Ulrika's Read more