- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
South Street Review
Philadelphia's most bohemian neighborhood is crammed with crafts shops and condom stores, coffee bars and tattoo parlors, ethnic restaurants, and New Age bookshops. At night it's crammed with people—those who hang out, and those who come to watch them, giving South Street the offbeat feel of Greenwich Village mixed with Bourbon Street. To some, it's still "the hippest street in town," as the Orlons called it in their 1963 song, although flower children have been replaced by teens with pierced eyebrows, and the crowds can get rowdy, especially late on weekend nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more