- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
It's best to visit this neighborhood Tuesday through Saturday, because the Italian Market is closed Sunday afternoon and Monday, and the Mummers Museum is closed Sunday in July and August and every Monday. Start early—the Italian Market winds down by late afternoon—and allow three to four hours.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil