- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
African American Museum in Philadelphia: One of the nation's first museums created to commemorate black history, there's a special focus here on the lives of African-Americans during the nation's first century.
Betsy Ross House: Whether or not you really believe the story of Betsy Ross sewing the first Stars and Stripes flag, her house is worth a visit as an example of a typical Colonial home.
Christ Church: Attend a service at this stately Georgian-style church, whose congregation included 15 signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Christ Church Burial Ground: See the final resting place of Benjamin Franklin and other Founding Fathers.
Elfreth's Alley: Stroll through this charming, cobblestone lane—the oldest continuously occupied street in the country—and imagine yourself living in Colonial times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's