Nightlife & the Arts in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philadelphia Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-C D-F G-K L-M N-P Q-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A self-described "luxe lounge" in Old City, the place has Euro-pretensions...
In the heart of the happening Northern Liberties scene, the 700...
|Dance Clubs||Northern Liberties|
This neighborhood bar serves five kinds of Belgian beer and a...
Academy of Music
Modeled after Milan's La Scala opera house and completed in 1857...
The main stage, once home to the prestigious Wilma Theater, now...
The performing-arts complex on the University of Pennsylvania...
Arden Theatre Company
The Arden, formed in 1988, is known for premiering new works...
AVA Opera Theatre
The resident artists at the Academy of Vocal Arts, a four-year...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's