- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
SEPTA's Regional Rail connects Center City Philadelphia to the various outlying neighborhoods. The Chestnut Hill East and Chestnut Hill West lines both service Germantown through to Chestnut Hill (20-30 minutes, depending on your stop), each following its respective side of Germantown Avenue. The trains run about every hour, more during rush hour. The Hill East runs the latest train into and out of the city. The Norristown line services Manayunk, and the train station is very convenient to the action.
SEPTA (215/580-7800. www.septa.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's