- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although the 23 bus travels from the top of Chestnut Hill all the way to the stadiums in deep South Philly, getting to the Germantown-Chestnut Hill area by bus from Center City is a long, winding route that is not recommended. Traveling between Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy, and Germantown, however, is convenient. The fare is $2. There is no convenient bus to Manayunk.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's