- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
If you've put on your walking shoes and are good at negotiating the cobblestones, you can wander through this compact area in about two hours. But the city's atmospheric historic district warrants a slower pace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's