- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philly's 7 Best Brunch Spots
Just as Philadelphians are famous for their disputes over who makes the best cheesesteak, the best hoagie roll, the best water ice, and the best cannoli, each neighborhood has its own ongoing debate for which weekend morning haunt has the best brunch.
Even still, there's little debate that there are a few exceptional standouts. In no particular order, here are the city's top contenders.
Beau Monde, South Street
LaCroix at the Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse Square
Mixto, Center City East
Morning Glory, Center City West
PARC, Rittenhouse Square
Sabrina's Café, Center City West
Valanni, Center City East
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe