- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Boathouse Row: Join the masses strolling, jogging, biking, or rollerblading near this collection of rowing clubs along Kelly Drive.
Fairmount Park Houses: Experience Early American country life by visiting one or several of these period homes scattered around the park.
Philadelphia Zoo: The nation's oldest zoo has lions and tigers and bears—oh, my!—as well as giraffes, birds, and all kinds of wildlife.
Please Touch Museum: Ride the carousel and schedule a play date at this fun, interactive museum located in one of the last remaining buildings from the 1876 Centennial Exhibition.
Japanese House: Get some serenity at this 16th-century samurai's home and its exquisite garden, which has a pond, a waterfall, and Japanese plantings.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe