- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
The parkway is at its most colorful in spring, when the trees and flowers are in bloom. Start early in the morning and plan to spend an entire day—and possibly the evening—in this area. On Friday you can cap off your day of culture with dinner and entertainment at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. If it's a Friday or Saturday, save the Franklin Institute for midafternoon, head out to dinner in the neighborhood, and return for a film on the giant screen of the IMAX theater, which usually has a final show close to midnight. How much time you spend at each museum depends on your interests; be aware that the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rodin Museum are closed on Monday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's