Getting Here and Around in Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Getting Here and Around
The parkway is easily reached on foot from Rittenhouse Square, but is 30-minute walk from the far eastern sections of the Historic Area. SEPTA or the PHLASH also are good options to reach this neighborhood. If you have a car, it's also fairly easy to find parking on metered spaces along the parkway or north of the museum on Pennsylvania Avenue. The museum also has a parking structure with hundreds of spaces.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's