Tennis in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fairmount Park has more than 100 free public courts; courts are usually first-come, first-served. Department of Recreation. Call the Department of Recreation or visit www.tennisphilly.com for more information on tennis in Philadelphia. 215/683-3600. www.phila.gov/recreation.
Seger Park. Seger Park has two tennis courts. 1000 Lombard St., near S. 10th St., Society Hill/Center City, Philadelphia, PA, 19147.
FDR Park. FDR Park, near the Wells Fargo Center, has 12 tennis courts. S. Broad St. and Pattison Ave., South Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, 19145.
Mawkward Playground. Mawkward Playground has two tennis courts. 26th St. and Pine St., Center City, Philadelphia, PA, 19146.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to Philly from California, O/W Virgin America