In-Line Skating in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Landskaters Inline Skate Club. In-line skating enthusiasts can take to the narrow city streets for high-flying, but safe—helmets are mandatory—10- to 12-mi treks. You can meet skaters of the Landskaters Inline Skate Club April through October on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art on Sunday at 10 am and Tuesday at 7 pm. www.landskaters.org.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to Philly from California, O/W Virgin America