Sights & Attractions in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Columbia
Columbia Market House
Built in 1869, the Columbia Market House is one of the oldest...
|Markets / Bazaars||Columbia|
National Watch and Clock Museum
The National Watch and Clock Museum exhibits more than 12,000...
|Museums / Galleries||Columbia|
Turkey Hill Experience
Offering a first-hand lesson in the process of making ice cream...
Wright's Ferry Mansion
Wright's Ferry Mansion was the residence of English Quaker Susanna...
|Houses / Mansions||Columbia|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's