Sights & Attractions in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A must-see in Lancaster City is the Romanesque Central Market...
|Markets / Bazaars||Lancaster|
Gettysburg National Military Park
There are few landmarks as touching as the Gettysburg National...
Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
In 2008 the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor...
Gettysburg Tour Center
The Gettysburg Tour Center is the departure point for two-hour...
Hans Herr House
The Hans Herr House, the oldest in Lancaster County, is considered...
Historic Lancaster Walking Tour
The Historic Lancaster Walking Tour is a 90-minute stroll through...
Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum
The Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum is an open-air museum...
Soldiers' National Cemetery
The Soldiers' National Cemetery, dedicated by President Abraham...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe