- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
John Wright Restaurant
John Wright Restaurant Review
Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Susquehanna River while seated at the outdoor bar, eating wood-fired pizzas topped with ingredients grown on-site. Directly across the river on the original ferry route from Columbia, this bar and restaurant shares space in a former silk mill with a store selling cast-iron housewares made by the neighboring foundry. There's also a glass-walled dining room to enjoy the scenery minus the elements. The menu has a fresh and local focus; highlights include the pork chops with bourbon-barbecue glaze, or small plates like the pepper-seared tuna with roasted-pineapple chutney.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more