- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hershey Lodge and Convention Center
At a Glance
- free shuttle to Hersheypark
- amenities for kids
- choice of restaurants
- ordinary guest rooms
- sprawling layout not ideal for families with young children
- staff could be more responsive
Check Rates from our Partners
Hershey Lodge and Convention Center Review
This bustling expansive modern resort caters to both families and business travelers. There are four restaurants, including the upscale Forebay. The hotel hosts groups of up to 1,300 in its Chocolate Ballroom, and it can be hectic during conventions. Ask for a room in the Guest Tower.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more