National Watch and Clock Museum
National Watch and Clock Museum Review
The National Watch and Clock Museum exhibits more than 12,000 timepieces and time-related items, including early sundials and water clocks; a 19th-century Tiffany globe clock; a German Black Forest organ clock with 94 pipes; moon-phase wristwatches; and the showstopper, the Engle Clock, an 1878 timepiece intended to resemble the famous astronomical cathedral clock of Strasbourg, France. You can also see what a century-old clock shop and a modern watch factory look like.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's