- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stoudt's Black Angus
Stoudt's Black Angus Review
Stoudt's Brewing Company is one of the pioneers of Pennsylvania's microbrewery scene, but this 50-year-old Victorian-style restaurant has stood twice as long. Offering a selection of Stoudt's beers on tap, the restaurant is also adjacent to the Black Angus Antiques Mall and the complex's latest addition, an artisanal bakery, creamery, and food shop called the Wonderful Good Market. The menu features Angus beef steaks and traditional favorites like schnitzel and kielbasa. Microbrew, cheese, and antiques festivals are held at various times throughout the year.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more