- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amish Village Review
The Amish Village offers guided tours through an authentically furnished Amish house. Afterward you can wander around the village, which includes a barn, a blacksmith shop, village store, and an operating smokehouse built by Amish craftsmen. During the summer, a local school teacher offers lessons and answers questions about Amish education in the one-room schoolhouse.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more