- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Good 'N Plenty
Good 'N Plenty Review
If you don't mind sharing the table with a dozen or so others, you'll be treated to a family-style meal of hearty regional fare like baked country ham, crispy fried chicken, chowchow, mashed potatoes, and traditional sweets and sours. More than 650 can be served at a time in this bustling family-style restaurant, set within a remodeled Amish farmhouse. The lobby houses a bakery and gift shop. A la carte options were recently added, but that's not why you head here. The all-you-can-eat meal is $20.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more