- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lily's on Main
Lily's on Main Review
The food is artistically presented in a stylish Art Deco setting; tables are draped with crisp white linens and topped with a single lily. Chef and owner Steve Brown welcomes guests with regional American fare that's known for its "flair," such as Santa Fe chicken with peppers, lobster macaroni and cheese, and grilled Kobe beef meat loaf with roasted onion gravy. You can also dine on lighter fare, such as the crab and avocado salad. The gorgeous view overlooking town is another plus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more