- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Indian Echo Caverns
Indian Echo Caverns Review
One of the largest caves in the northeastern United States has a 45-minute guided walking tour of its underground wonderland. The temperature is always around 52°F, so bring a sweater; strollers are not allowed. The children can enjoy panning for semi-precious stones at Gem Mill Junction. There's a gift shop with gemstones and souvenirs, video arcade, petting zoo and picnic area. The caverns are about 3 mi west of Hershey.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more