- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lititz was founded in 1756 by Moravians who settled in Pennsylvania and created their own private community. Lititz's historic character remains, with tree-shaded streets lined with 18th-century houses and shops selling antiques, crafts, clothing, and gifts. This is a great town for walking; be sure to see the beautiful Moravian church, which dates back to 1787 and served as a hospital to treat the wounded during the Revolutionary War.
Lititz at a Glance
Elsewhere in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's