- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hershey is Chocolate Town, a community built around a chocolate factory and now home to Hersheypark, the Hershey Museum, and other diversions for children and adults.
Founded in 1903 by confectioner Milton S. Hershey, a Mennonite descendant, it celebrates chocolate without guilt, from streetlights shaped like foil-wrapped candies to avenues named Chocolate and Cocoa. Hershey is also known as a fine golf center.
Hershey at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe