- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This is a classic American town, with a wide Main Street, a variety of shops selling locally made crafts, and an entertaining farmers' market. Except for the Ephrata Cloister, there's little to remind you of the town's austere beginning as a religious commune.
Ephrata at a Glance
Elsewhere in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's