- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Known as "Antiques Capital USA," Adamstown has dozens of shops, galleries, and markets selling goods from bygone eras. The bigger markets, such as Renninger's Antique Market and Stoudt's Black Angus Antiques Mall, have aisles and aisles of collectibles, including furniture, toys, jewelry, crystal, china, glassware, linens, and coins. For outdoor antiquing, there's nothing like Shupp's Grove, with acres of shady woods filled with an array of antiques and collectibles. There are many other smaller markets and galleries as well.
Adamstown at a Glance
Elsewhere in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's