- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The small village of Washington Crossing is home to a smattering of basic services and residential areas as well as Washington Crossing Historic Park. Upriver from its central crossroads is a research library dedicated to the American Revolution, while just to the west, where Route 532 crosses the canal, you'll find access to the towpath with parking.
Washington Crossing at a Glance
Elsewhere in Bucks County
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe