- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sprig & Vine
Sprig & Vine Review
This vegan restaurant is chic, BYO, and attracts plenty of non-vegetarians. Located in Union Square, an old-converted-warehouse-meets-new-construction complex that backs on the vintage railroad, Sprig & Vine is like the first green of spring, a fresh and welcome addition to the sometimes tired New Hope dining scene. The menu is small—only a handful of large-plate dinner options—but offers interesting dishes with unusual flavors, made with ingredients from local farms. You may not have come in craving cornmeal-crusted tempeh with a smoked-maple-mustard sauce, but you'll leave wishing you could have it again.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more