- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This longtime casual hangout in the heart of New Hope offers everything from Italian (pastas) to Greek (moussaka and souvlaki) to American (meatloaf, burgers, and sandwiches). Thai chicken, Spanish duck and gazpacho, and a pulled-chicken-chipotle quesadilla are a few examples of dishes. The decor is an assemblage of mismatched tables under a corrugated-plastic ceiling, with plants in retro macramé hangers. Part indoors and part out, half restaurant and half bar, some shabby and some chic, Karla's feels like an old comfortable pair of jeans.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more