- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It's Nutts Review
If this place had been here in 1776, you can bet that George Washington and company would have stopped in for some lemon-chiffon pancakes, ice-cream treats, or tomato pie (a yummy thin-crust pizza native to the Trenton area) before heading off to stomp the Hessians. Don't let the drive-in facade fool you. There's more here than a good old-fashioned soda fountain, though that certainly draws a steady stream of return visitors. The "small town joint," as it calls itself, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's just a little north of the Washington Crossing bridge on the New Jersey side.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more