- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Francisco's on the River
Francisco's on the River Review
Cozy rooms, including an enclosed front porch, beamed ceiling, white tablecloths, and windows all around, give a refined but undeniably country feel to this river-view, BYOB restaurant. Chef Francisco Argueta breathes new life into old favorites like lobster ravioli; a thin-sliced, layered eggplant parmigiano; linguine al frutti di mare fradiavolo; and lasagna with a hint of smoked bacon. Nightly specials lean heavily to seafood, while pasta portions are large. If you don't have access to a fridge for your leftovers, consider sharing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more