Golden Nugget Antique Market
Golden Nugget Antique Market Review
You can discover Art Deco treasures, toy trains, porcelain, and memorabilia from the '60s and '70s in the dozens of antiques shops at the Golden Nugget Antique Market, open Wednesday and weekends 6–4. Sunday is the biggest day, with more than 200 outdoor vendors also competing for your business. A green market, selling locally grown produce, flowers and plants, and locally produced goods, operates on weekends in season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's